At Diamond Title, we are deeply concerned about the ongoing spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 and will be doing our part in trying to reduce the curve.
Per Ohio Govenor Mike Dewine's Office, Title Insurance Companies are considered an essential business.
As such, we wanted to let you know how we will be operating moving forward.
We will continue to be open for business, however, our office will be closed to the public except for closing appointments.
At this time, we will not be handling accommodation deed requests or land splits.
Our Current Closing Procedures:
- There will be no more than 2 people permitted at the closing with our closer.
If there are more than 2, that will require separate closings.
- All guests and employess must wear masks AT ALL TIMES
If you do not have a mask we will provide one for you upon entry
- All closings to be at our office, where it is controlled and sanitized before and after each closing for the safety of our customers, as well as our employees.
- We will send all documents by email securely for buyer/seller review prior to coming into our office.
- We absolutely welcome all questions over the phone prior to coming in.
We love to sit and explain each document with our customers, but unfortunately that engagement isn’t possible right now.
- ALL VISITORS MUST MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES
- Please always remain AT MINIMUM 6 FEET AWAY from our employees.
- Failure to follow this rule will result in immediate removal from the premises.
- We will be 6 feet away watching signing, which will still allow us to notarize.
- We will provide paper copies only to those who request it in order to eliminate exposure to excess handling.
- All cash buyers can close electronically.
- If there are special circumstances, please let us know, we will do our best to accommodate you.
As of now, if the counties close and we are unable to record, Title Insurance will provide Gap Coverage. If that changes, we will let you know.
This is new for all of us, and these steps have been taken to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
For more information regarding the ongoing health crisis
related to the COVID-19 Disease,
please visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
To continue to our website, click